Below is a list of websites and blogs that have featured Wayfaring With Wagner. I am honored and flattered to work with a wide variety of individuals and companies, and am constantly looking for more opportunities to branch out and work with others that share my adventurous and curious nature! If you’re interested in working with me, contact me below or email me at jordan[at]wayfaringwithwagner[dot]com.
Press + Media
Below are a list of blogs and websites that have mentioned me in articles.
- Young Germany | Overview of Berlin
- Unlocking Kiki | 8 Must Read Expat Blogs
- A Modern Girl’s Travels | 12 Instagram Accounts That Deserve An Applause
- The Overseas Escape | 10 Beautiful Adventure Photos On Instagram
- U.S. News & World Report | English-Taught Degree Programs Overseas Have Pros, Cons
- the Lala | Favorite Articles of the Year: 2015
- A Chronic Voice | Your Thorough Chronic Illness Travel Guide
- The Sunny Side of This | 10 Tips on What to Pack for Europe in Spring
Below are a list of articles and blog posts in which I have contributed content.
- Unlocking Kiki | Must See Spots in Iceland: Bloggers Favorites
- Heather on her travels | 9 German Christmas Traditions in Heidelberg
- Heather on her travels | Romantic Moments in Heidelberg
- What Kirsty did next | Top Travel Destinations by Travellers
- Tea Was Here | Stamp This! Travel Bloggers’ Passport Stamp Stories
- Mackinaw Road | Island Travel Interviews- European Islands
- Walkli (travel start-up) | Heidelberg Old Town and Edinburgh Old Town
- Vice Media | American Ex-Pats Explain Why They Quit the USA
Below are a list of blogger meetups that I have attended!
- Young Germany | Heidelberg Blogger Meet-up
- The Overseas Escape | Bloggers vs. Paris: Instagram Edition
- Lady Relocated | The Real Ladies of Bloglovin’ Visit Paris
- Journey & Camera | A Food Tour Through Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Paris
- Journey & Camera | A Blogger Stroll Through East Paris
- Team Starnes | Wine, Cheese, Gossip & Paris: The Perfect Blogger Meetup
Below are interviews that have featured me.
- Orvas Yachting | Interview on Croatia
Below is a blog in which I wrote a guest post.
- Sara Says | Overview of Zagreb, Croatia